My Relay TeamI was invited to be in a triathlon with my cousins wife Holli Christensen this year! It was such a blast! I didn't have much time to train because of girls camp, but after 2 weeks of hard core swimming, I was ready... as I could be. It was funny; I thought I was going to be all passive about it where it was my first race and all- ya know, just go with the flow. But when I got there my competive side came out (I hadn't seen her in a LONG time....) and I just wanted to do my BEST and I wasn't afraid to get a little mean about getting people out o my way! It makes me laugh now, but it was sure fun! It was a 750 yard race and a great accomplishment! Will I do it again? DEFINATELY! ....but maybe not for a while. That twice a day swimming was good enough to last me a while... And I gotta say hats off to the athletes that do the whole meet themselves! It was incredible to see them! Overall it was seriously such a blast!


2 comments:
Now that is hot!!
That looks like a blast. I would love to do something like that. I just have to get my good old athletic body back. I am so glad that you put some updates up. We are coming down in October maybe we can all get together with the kiddos.
Post a Comment