Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sugar and Spice and ..... SNAKES!





We are getting ready for sod! We were hauling out rocks and under one was either a little water or garden snake (we have tons of them around- because of the water around our house) I have to admit it- I was more scared than Ellie! But then I also have to admit that I'm proud of these pictures! My girls are gonna be toughies! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BOYS!

9 comments:

L.R.L said...

Ellie is BRAVE! I'm proud her!

what darling little girls you have.....

About Us said...

Your girls are getting so big! That's awesome that Nate is going to be a realtor. It looks like the play went well, it seems like a lot of work. I wanted to tell you that we bought a house in Tremonton. We hope to close towards the end of April. We are way excited. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing good.

The Christensen Crew said...

katie this is your cousin Susie. You said that they were little snakes well if you call that little I would hate to see a big one. I can't believe your girls weren't afraid of those BIG snakes. I would have ran inside my house and locked the doors. Have a good day!

Jamie and Brady said...

Hey Katie! I saw your link on Bridgets blog, hope you don't mind. Cute pictures! Your house looks incredible, you guys (Nate) did an amazing job! j/k I can't wait to see it in person.

Bridget said...

You're kids are adorable! I am trying to get addresses for my baby shower coming up...did you move? If so could you possibly email me your new address? bridget.zundel@gmail.com, thanks hon!

Cam and Mary said...

Hey Katie! I haven't looked at your blog forever, and I missed a bunch of posts! It looks like you are doing great! Your girls are so cute!

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey I ran into your blog and wanted to say your girls are so brave I know I could not do that. Lindsee (Barnes) Haney

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

We are changing our blog to private so I want to invite you to keep viewing our blog. What is your email?

Crystal Brough said...

Hey Katie,
I just wanted to drop in and say hi. We just started this blog thing and we can't believe how many people from BRHS are on here. You guys look like you are having the time of your life!