Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Re-Cap

So, obviously I've been gone a while. (so long infact, I almost forgot my password and how to do this stuff) I just really stink at staying too long on the computer. I get on for a while and then about can't stand to be infront of it anymore and have to leave. Honestly, the hum and vibration from my computer make me feel onry sometimes.

To recap this uh, past month..... Nate and I did our first big ward party, the Trunk or Treat. It turned out great. We now know how to successfully feed a ward of 300 people where as before I was clueless. If you ever need to know how much hot chocolate to feed a crowd like that, I can help you out there too. We sure are learning a lot. It has been really fun getting to know more people in our ward. Now for the Christmas party...... (i'm up for any ideas!)

I am currently teaching gymnastics and cheer with Kari Marble in X-Cell Gymnastics and cheer. It has been a blast. I can't believe how much it keeps me busy and its just one day a week. I think once I have a few more months experience it won't take me all week to plan the lessons. I am working on getting certified as an instructor, so it's been a lot of learning. I really enjoy it and I love working with all of the kids. Its really rewarding seeing them achieve their goals and excell in what they are doing. I really like to teach.

Beauty and the Beast try-outs are here again. Last show I tried out for Belle, and got the part as a napkin. Do you think if I try out again for Belle this year, I could maybe upgrade to a.... plate or something? I'm thinking about it, I'll let you know.

Another thing we've been doing is getting our dog trained. Its been so fun, we have some great vidoes that are incredible. By the time we are done she will heel to our left side without a leash and stay by our sides. Cross your fingers for us that we stay diligent with it.

Well, thats all I'm going to say to catch up on things- I'll just add pictures in different post and they can do the rest.

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Hey lady!

You're blog made me laugh, especially about being upgraded from a napkin to a plate. (I would probably be a fork) :) It's also cool you're teaching cheer. Byetheway, where are you guys living these days?

Jaci said...

lol! You kill me. I love your sense of humor.

So fun that you are getting certified. That would be the greatest business for you. I'm sure the kiddos adore you.