.JPG)
Sophie has always sat with her feet crosses- it is the cutest thing in the world.
.JPG)
I left her alone for a couple of minutes....
"Look, Mommy, dot-dot-dots"
.JPG)
She likes her hats sideways

Playing Peekaboo in the window

"Sophie, Say a prayer"

Riding the spring horse with Aunt Tiff. She could do this all day!
.JPG)
Piggy-tails are her favorite lately (Horray- she is actually letting me do her hair!!)
.JPG)
Ellie, What are you doing?
"I'm just feeding Red the bottle"
(She named her kitty Red- you gotta love her hat)
5 comments:
Hey Katie
This is your cousin Susie. Jen told me about your blog. Your girls are so cute. It is really fun looking at these blogs. Does Kim have one. Tell her she needs one. My blog name is thechristensencrew.blogspot.com
We need to find out more about your gymnastics. Our girls would love that. Good luck in your Beauty and the Beast try outs. We will come and see it. Is kelly going to try out? She needs to. She is so funny. Well have a good day.
i really like your girls.
Katie, they are getting so big. I am so happy for you guys that you got your house done. I wish I had time to do stuff like, teach gymnastics and can peaches. I would love to be busy with that kind of stuff. Maybe when school ends I can start focusing on other things besides homework. Miss ya.
Katie! How are you doing. I found your blog on Jaci's blog. It is fun to see you and your beautiful little girls! It sounds like life is pretty fabulous for you!
Kasey Merrell
www.kbmerrell.blogspot.com
Ellie is getting so big, she so funny. I'm glad to hear your new calling is going well! Oh by the way you are probably wanting your movie back, I've had to watch it it sections because Tess always needs something or I have to leave the house, so I will get that back to you!
Post a Comment