Monday, July 28, 2008

New Happenings....

Kate and Natie (as we are often called)
After many of months, its time for a little catching up! (no more complaints Stacie :) hee hee.
Things here are going really well. We have really been enjoying summer. Camping trips have been frequent with some still in the making. We are getting closer and closer for Sod- yeah!
I am getting ready to gear up for another year of gymanstics. We are opening up a new gym that is really going to be awesome. Everything is offered, and we have some really new great teachers!
Nate has been doing a little Real Estate, but mostly work at the sod farm. It has been a blessing being able to work there. Nate was called to be Ward Mission Leader and I am back in the Young Womens and 2nd Councelor. It has really been great. We have truly been abundantly blessed this past while and have much to be grateful for. Life is great!

6 comments:

Nick and Shayna said...

Katie! Hey I just found you, It has been such a long time since I have seen you and it's good to see you are doing great!I'll keep checking up on you if you don't mind, check us out too if you get a minute! Shayna

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey I am glad to see that you are bloging again I found your blog awhile back, and have been checking back but there was never a new post. So I was happy to see new pics. Your girls are so big, my how time flys. Lindsee Barnes Haney

The Firths said...

It is wonderful to see you up and running again. It's sad that we just live down the street and never see you. We hope you are doing well down there....

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

hey katie! ive been checking your blog for awhile now seeing if you have updated yet and you finally did! you look great and very happy with you cute family. check out our blog. hope all is well!

Cam and Mary said...

I'm glad to hear about all that's been going on with you guys! Looks like you've had a fun summer!

L.R.L said...

I haven't looked at this in so long....I love it.

I love you guys.