Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Catching up!

I thought I had taken more pictures this past while- I guess not. Things here are going fabulous! Spring is here, which means YARD WORK! HOORAY! I honestly crave working in the dirt. The girls are fabulous! Both of them are getting so big! Ellie can't wait to turn "three in June 1st" as she says; and to have a "fishy" cake. We are currently working on potty training!! I think she is finally ready! Wish us Luck! Sophie is just as happy as ever. She is starting to talk just a little more. Its more rambles than words, but it is progress compared to the grunts she habitually made. We are currently counting down the weeks until NURSERY with her! 5 more to go and Katie and Nate get to finally learn something in church! Thats all for now! The rest needs some pictures, so I have some work to do!

No comments: