A little look into the life of the Marbles.
Katieeeeeeee!!!I was so excited to see your blog too! I was about to write you a similar message, but you beat me to it. It sounds like you are doing wonderfully. Your daughters are beautiful (just like their mom) and congrats on the house! Please keep in touch!
um, this photo is adorable. man i like you guys.
Hey lady! How's it going. Your girls are getting so big. It looks like your house is done. You will have to put some pictures of it on here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Katieeeeeeee!!!
I was so excited to see your blog too! I was about to write you a similar message, but you beat me to it. It sounds like you are doing wonderfully. Your daughters are beautiful (just like their mom) and congrats on the house! Please keep in touch!
um, this photo is adorable.
man i like you guys.
Hey lady! How's it going. Your girls are getting so big. It looks like your house is done. You will have to put some pictures of it on here.
Post a Comment