Why does Katie can peaches? Well, besides the fact that they are delicious, I'd have to say that one of the most fun things while doing the whole peach canning process doing is being able to stand side by side with my sister chatting and laughing all day long. Its gratifying being able to open up a jar that you know you bottled and can now share. And the fact that each time you open one comes a happy memory of a great day with your sister is an added bonus. What a blessing! I only have about half of what I wanted due to a horrible storm, so these are my only proud little treasures this year. Is it funny that as I walk into my storage room and see them they make me happy? what a funny thing.
7 comments:
you actually look perfectly beautiful in the photo of you with the girls. Honestly, I am a bit baffled by how pretty you are.
Not only are you a beautiful person, my dearest Katie, but who you ARE makes you glow, that much more.
You are a light.
I would have to agree with Lisa!! You look so beautiful. I haven't seen you in such a long time. Your girls are darling!! What a cute family you are:)
Katie...
Your girls are growing up so fast. I have not seen them in awhile. I finally joined the blogging world too, it really is fun. I am trying to convince Stacie to get a blog for her and Tyson. So I heard you are teaching gymnastics... I want to sign Kadynce up so will you give me details? How is Kim and Ryan? Are they still in Brigham? Tell her to get going on a blog!
Love Ya..
Cousin Jen
(my blog is travandjenolsen.blogspot.com)
Hey Katie, This is Jaci Udy's sis JoLynne. I found your blog somehow and just wanted to say hi. Your girls are so sweet and Jaci tells me you love being a mommy :)
Katie, great comments! I just keep picturing Ellie sliding down the stairs. What a riot! You guys are awesome!!
Katie,
Great blog. You sure update it, um...often....uh....
!
Bro. Mickelson :)
Hey Katie- it's Mary! I can't believe it took me so long to find your blog! Mine is camandmaryhoyt.blogspot.com
I hope you look at it and that we can stay in touch!
Post a Comment